Use these Apex Auto Advantage online links to determine your current vehicle’s retail and trade-in values, plus the approximate price of the new or used vehicle you want. You can also check the vehicle history of a used vehicle you are considering buying.
- Apex CFCU Car Buying Guide Apex (PDF)
- Kelley Blue Book New & Used Vehicles Pricing Guide
- Edmunds Vehicle Pricing Guide
- Auto World Vehicle Pricing
- National Automotive Dealers Association
- Intellichoice Car Facts & Reviews
- MVCP – Motor Vehicle Certification Program
- CARFAX® Vehicle History
- Route 66 Mechanical Breakdown Insurance
- Vehicle Guaranteed Asset Protection Insurance
If you have a vehicle financing or services question, call or stop by the credit union. We’re here to help.
Choose the easy to use financial calculators you need for loans, net worth, income/expenses, savings, debt, insurance, retirement and more.
If you have a financial question, call or stop by the credit union. We’re here to help.
Credit Union Resources & Information Links
Learn more about credit unions and why they are different and better than other financial institutions.
- National Credit Union Administration
- Pennsylvania Credit Union Association
- CUNA – Credit Union National Association, Inc.
- Credit Union Times
- Credit Union Journal
If you have a credit union question, give us a call or stop by the credit union. We’re here to help.