Apex Money Market
When you want to earn more on your savings and still be able to access your money when you need it, our Apex Money Market Account is the right choice.
The interest rates are tiered according to the balance in your account. Each higher minimum balance offers a higher rate. Better yet, as you make additional deposits and reach a new minimum balance tier, your rate automatically increases.
- Tier One: Balance of $2,000.00 to $20,000.00
- Tier Two: Balance of $20,000.01 to $75,0000.00
- Tier Three: Balance of $75,000.01 and Greater
Money Market Account Terms
- Open your account with as little as $2,000.
- To access your money, simply transfer the amount you want to your Share Savings or Personal Checking Account and withdraw funds as you need them.
- Dividends are calculated based on a daily balance and compounded and credited monthly.
- There are no fixed investment terms, no minimum deposit requirements, and no penalties.
- Transfer funds and verify your account balances and transactions with our 24/7 Access Online Banking, Mobile Banking, and Telephone Teller services.
You can also make saving easy with Payroll Deduction. It’s the automatic and no excuses way to save. Don’t miss this opportunity to save and earn more.
Your Money Is Federally Insured
Share Money Market
|APR||APY||Info and/or Terms|
|0.15%||0.15%||$2,000.00 - $20,000.00|
|0.25%||0.25%||$20,000.01 - $75,0000.00|
|0.30%||0.30%||More than $75,000.00|
All credit union deposit accounts, including Money Market Accounts, are federally insured for a combined total of up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF). It is a federal program governed by the National Credit Union Administration, an agency of the federal government.
There are also steps you can take to insure higher account balances. We’ll show you how. Ask for the details. To learn more or to open a Money Market Account, call or stop by the credit union.