Overdraft Protection for Your Share Draft (Checking) Account
If you write a check that will overdraw your account balance, Apex Overdraft Protection automatically transfers funds from the Share Account you choose. You don't need to run to the credit union or rush to the phone to transfer funds—it's all automatic.
Please call or visit our our offices to sign up for Automatic Overdraft Protection for your Share Draft Account.
- • Overdraft Privilege offers a higher level of overdraft protection. For those members who qualify, Overdraft Privilege actually makes the payment for you.
- • Contact Apex to see if you qualify for overdraft privilege. You must have Direct Deposit to enroll.
- • Once enrolled, if you ever lack adequate funds in your account to cover your transaction(s), Overdraft Privilege may make the payment(s) for you (up to a cumulative maximum of $750.00).
- • You will be charged a $30.00 overdraft fee each time you overdraw your account.
- • As long as your account returns to a positive balance within a specified time frame, you can then use Overdraft Privilege again.