Less hassle and more convenience!
Your Apex Money Card functions as both a debit card and an ATM card. Here are some of the advantages:
- • Make purchases easily at merchants and vendors – no need to hassle with IDs or writing checks.
- • Use it instead of a credit card when making purchases or reservations, paying for hotel rooms, shopping by phone, or performing any other transaction for which you would use a credit card. The funds will be deducted directly from your Share Draft/Checking Account, so there will be no interest charged.
- • Use it as an ATM Card to withdraw cash, verify your account balances, make deposits, and transfer money.
- • Using your Apex Money Card is much more secure than carrying cash.
- • The low annual fee of $15.00 is waived if you sign up for Direct Deposit of your entire net paycheck.
- • Allows unlimited number of surcharge free transactions at Allpoint Network Locations and participating credit union ATM’s, as well as 6 free transactions per month at non-participating ATM’s.
Real-time ATM processing
Our Money Card features real-time processing, to offer you an advanced level of service.
- • Outstanding transaction processing speed
- • Maximization of risk management
- • Limitless access through national and regional networks
- • Improved protection against fraudulent or stolen card activity with advanced neural networks and fraud detection technology
- • Overdraft Privilege for eligible members
- • 24-Hour Call Center assistance at 1-800-472-3272.
U Choose Reward
Earn points when you swipe your card!
Our Money Card earns you rewards, just like a credit card. Visit www.uchooserewards.com to register your card, or log in and check out all the redemption options.
Our Money Card is protected against fraudulent activity.
Due to an increase in international fraud, Apex has instituted TranBlocker, a powerful real-time ATM/Debit fraud deterrent tool. TranBlocker protects your financial accounts by automatically blocking all international activity on your account.
If you plan to travel outside the continental USA and would like to have TranBlocker removed from your account, stop by one of our branch offices and complete the form with your travel information, and you’re on your way!
Please read our Money Card Disclosure, which explains the terms and conditions of your card. Some important points include the daily limit cut-off time, Proprietary and Non-Proprietary ATM Deposit information, and ATM Deposit Holds.